Feel free to contact us (317-278-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any and all questions about the information below.
* Register at MyRWJF.
* Give the Letter to the Proposed Mentor to your Mentor or Mentors and have him or her (or them) write a letter with the requested information. This will be uploaded to the Application and Review system.
* Get an NIH-style biosketch from your Mentor. This will be uploaded to the Application and Review system. If you have more than one Mentor, the CVs will be uploaded separately.
* Arrange for undergraduate, medical, dental, nursing, and any other science- or health-related transcripts to be sent to you. Make sure that you have copies of all of these to upload directly to the system.
* Arrange for three people to submit confidential reference reports.
* Complete all sections of the online application at RWJF’s Application and Review system.
* Print your application.
* Send one paper copy of all parts of your application directly to the NPO on or before March 16, 2017. The extra day is so that you have time to print, copy, and mail your paper copy. You will not have access to the letters of reference and those do not need to be included in the paper copy. Please clip the pages together so that they stay together in transit.
The mailing address for the National Program Office is:
Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program
702 Rotary Circle, Suite 132
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5133